Parlevel Sales And Marketing Material
How do I create a route?
Routes are created so your drivers know which machines to service, when to service them, and which products each machine needs.
To create a route you can do the following:
- Click Settings .
- Hover over Routing.
- Select Routes from the drop down menu.
- Click New Route on the upper right side of the screen.
- Fill in the required fields marked with an asterisk (*). If you are unsure of how to fill in the required fields, use the suggested options listed below.
- Route Name: Route 1
- Driver: Driver
- Truck: Default Truck
- Prekit Method: Tote
- Number of locations to preselect when planning: 5
- Days of Operation: Weekdays