Under Analytics > Markets > Transactions, you will be able to review an optimized report detailing the transactions in your micro markets. This report is separate from the Markets > Transactions page, which details each individual transaction, and in this case is more accurate than other financial analytics reports, which are not made specifically for micro markets.
Under the Options dropdown, you can Print or Export the report.
You will need to select a date range for the report and click to run it. Here we will break down the report in sections, from left to right.
- Asset: This is the asset ID of the market.
- Machine Name: This is the name assigned to the market. It is a clickable link that will open the market pop-up modal.
- Location Name: This is the location that the market is assigned to.
- Recharges: This is the total number of Wallet recharges made during the selected date range.
- Recharged: This is the total amount of money that was recharged to users' Wallets. It is calculated by the Recharged Cash and Recharged Cashless values, as well as any cash remainders from Wallet users' purchases. For example, a Wallet user could purchase a $1 item, and if they use a $10 bill to pay, then the remaining $9 is recharged to their Wallet and the amount is included in the Recharged amount.
- Recharged Cash: This is the amount of money recharged to Wallets made with cash.
- Recharged Cashless: This is the amount of money recharged to Wallets by cashless pay.
- Purchases: This is the total number of purchases made at the market for the selected date range.
- Purchased: This is the total amount of money made from the purchases.
- Purchased Cash: This is the amount of any transactions that were made with cash. It also includes the remaining amounts of cash purchases made by users that are not logged in to their Wallet. In this example, a non-Wallet user could go to purchase a $5 item, and use a $10 bill to pay. Because the kiosk does not give change and there is no Wallet to recharge, the remaining $5 is included in the Purchased Cash amount, but not the Purchased amount, as it did not pay for an actual item.
- Purchased Cashless: This is the amount of any transactions that were made by cashless pay.
- Purchased Wallet: This is the amount of any transactions that were paid through users' Wallets.
- Total Cash: This is the total of the Recharged Cash and the Purchased Cash columns.
- Total Cashless: This is the total of the Recharged Cashess and the Purchased Cashless columns.
- Total Wallet: This is the total amount of Wallet purchases. It also includes transactions that weren't completed due to timing out after the Wallet balance was applied.
- Kiosk: This is the total number of purchases and recharges made at the kiosk.
- Koin: This is the total number of purchases and recharges that were made using the koin application.