Parlevel Sales And Marketing Material
What is a layout?
Use Layouts to designate the arrangement of rows and columns inside a machine. You must create a new layout for planograms that you don't make from existing machines. For example, layouts may reflect glassfronts, 5 select, 4 select, drink stackers, etc.
- To create a layout, click Settings.
- Hover over Vending.
- Select Layouts from the drop down menu.
- Click New Layout on the upper right side of the screen.
- Enter a name for the layout that you will be able to identify when building your machine.
- Click the Layout Type field.
- Choose the layout for the machine you want to build from the drop down menu.
- Add a row for your layout by clicking the desired number of columns.
- Click and drag rows to reorder them.
- Click Save Changes.